Enjoy this yummy taco casserole!
If you have kids, they’re going to love this taco casserole dish! I made it for my family and it was a big hit. Not only is it yummy, it’s very quick to make, so you’re going to really love it! This dish is cheesy and the Doritos give it that extra little kick.
- 1 7oz bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 pkg taco seasoning, mixed with beef according to package
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomato
- Layer ingredients in a 9 x 13 pan as listed. 2/3 of the cheese, lettuce, tomato, and remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a side of sour cream, pico de gallo, and/or guacamole.
This is one of my favorite recipes. You’ll love this taco casserole, too. You can add your own variations to this recipe. If you like Mexican food, here are some authentic Mexican recipes you definitely need to try.
I love to share my favorite recipes with you, and I would love to try your different variations. If you made this dish, please, drop me a comment, and let me know how you liked it, and what other steps you may have taken to better this taco casserole. Or, if you have a recipe you’d like to share, feel free to post it. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as I have, and please feel free to give your thoughts on the taco casserole recipe. I look forward to any and all input you may give.