These pork medallions are like heaven in your mouth.
Whoever you’re cooking for, they’re going to love this saucy pork medallions dish. This dish is very flavorful, and is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Make this dish for any get together, dinner party, or function. Bring this dish, and you’ll be the highlight of the party. You can’t go wrong with this pork medallions recipe!
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 large pork tenderloin (1-1/2 lbs), cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 can (10 oz) turkey gravy
- 1/4 c Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- 3 c frozen peas
- 1 pkg (6 oz) STOVE TOP stuffing mix for chicken
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 5 min. or until each piece is browned on both sides, turning after 3 min.
- Mix gravy and dressing until blended; pour over meat. Add peas; bring to boil. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Spoon stuffing over ingredients around edge of skillet; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 8 min. or until stuffing is heated through and meat is done (145ºF). Remove from heat. Let stand 3 min. before serving.
Let me know what you thought about this recipe. Drop me a comment. I would love to hear from you. For other great recipes, check out Kraft.com’s selection. They offer a collection of recipes the whole family will love. Need to prepare a quick meal? Kraft has the perfect recipe for you. Feel free to share your favorite recipes with us. I’m sure the whole community would love a few new ideas.